1. The Ultimate in Sun ProtectionPure chocolate is rich in antioxidants called flavanols. These provide extra protection from the sun. Whether you eat it or allow the cacao to nourish your skin, your skin will have a boost in photoprotection, which will prevent the skin from sun damage.
2. Wrinkle ReliefWith cacao skincare, the antioxidants in the cacao actively repair the damage that leads to wrinkles. Specifically, a reduction in crow’s feet was found after three months of consumption.
3. Boosted Blood FlowChocolate also enhances the flow of blood to the surface of the skin. The result is a radiant, youthful glow all over the body.
4. Mega MoisturizingChocolate also has several components, including vitamins A and E, that nourish and hydrate the skin as they provide healing power. The result is softer, more touchable skin.
5. Lower Blood PressureCacao has been found to lower blood pressure and reduce heart problems. Cacao skincare feels great, smells great, and it does wonders for your skin and health… what more can you ask for?
Interested in trying Cacao in your skincare? Shop here and watch your skin be transformed before your eyes.
READ: It’s In the Antioxidants: 4 Ways Chocolate Skincare Products from Cocoage Cosmetics Enhances Skin